- About SIA
- Public Safety
- CPD Articles
The Saskatchewan Institute of Agrologists is pleased to offer a “RFP and Employment Posting Service” for employers and members. This service is a cost effective tool to bring awareness of agricultural consulting, contract or career opportunities directly to our members.
Benefits of Posting Employment Opportunities with the Institute:
- List the RFP or job description on the SIA website, including a link to your website
- Email the posting in the weekly SIA Employment email, sent every Friday to all 1,350 practicing Agrologists and Agricultural Technicians across Saskatchewan
- Post the position on the SIA Facebook and LinkedIn social media sites
- 1 Ad - $250 + GST
- Block of 10 Ads (Save 10%) - $2250 + GST
- Block of 20 Ads (Save 20%) - $4000 + GST
- Posting must be agrology related
- Posting should be sent in Word format
- Agree to cooperate with the Institute to ensure that the successful candidate becomes registered to practice.
- Postings are showcased for 30 days, unless otherwise requested
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any posting or content
- The policies and procedures regarding ad postings may be subject to change
- The following wording must appear within the posting:
- "The successful candidate must be registered with the Agrologists Institute in (insert name of province where work will be done)."